Friday, September 14, 2012

Western Civ, history

Western Civ, which is called my history class. it is so boring. I hate it want to get out of here. I really hate just want to go home and get ready to leave for my retreat tonight. I am going to craig cruisers tonight and then we are driving to Deerborn MI, and spending the night at a church and then tomorrow we are going to be driving down into ohio just over the border and going to ceder point and then we are going to spend the night with my youth groups leader's relatives and I am really excited. I can't wait it sounds like it it is going to be really fun! Well I must go I must put my laptop away, I will try to post when I get home to let you know more details and then I will post when I get home on Sunday, before I go to a concert! I am also excited about that it is a christian band called down here. have a GREAT week end everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment