Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bad Blogger

Hey Everyone, Sorry I have been a horrible blogger. I started school back up on August 22, and if you know what that means it, I have homework, Yes I have a lot of homework. I am in High school though so that is why I get a lot. I Love High school though. Back to my summer vacation. We went to Hawaii it was awesome I loved it. I love spending time with my family. Now heads up it is a picture over load.

Driving into Chicago

Up in the air, and let me add this was my first flight ever

love the view

got bored so I took a lot of pictures during the plane ride it was like 8 1/2 hours

my view from our hotel, this is the sunset the first night

we went to the beach the first night. I loved it

my first time seeing a palm tree

the ocean

out of the plane window

so clear water

clouds

eating Mike and Ikes, looking out the window, Playing card games with my brother, listening to music,and watching movies, the plane ride wasn't that bad

this was really cool but then those random people recked my picture.

We have landed in Hawaii,

my view when I woke up the next morning

Seeing the waves crashing in for the first time.


on the way to Chicago we took the Chicago Skyway

my brother and I are excited to land in Hawaii

Chicago

Chicago

They had weird birds 

clouds

more clouds

diamond head mountain. Funny story. every time I looked at diamond head mountain there was always blue sky. Everywhere else it could have been cloudy but it was always sunny there and blue sky there

first picture I took when I turned my i-pod on after taking off

Chicago

brother and sister in front of diamond head



flying over the clouds

more clouds

another weird bird

Chicago

brother in front of diamond head

love it

my view the first morning we were there

Chicago

Chicago

there was frost on the window of the plane on the way there

clouds

I'll post more picture tomorrow, but I have to go to school in the morning so I should go to bed, but when I get home from school tomorrow I will post more pictures. Have a good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment