Today I am going to start something new. Below are things that I am going to try to do each day:
Mondays - Miscellaneous, Mondays,
On Mondays I will just put miscellaneous thoughts on here
Tuesdays- Thoughtful Tuesdays
On Tuesday it will be just random thoughts
Wednesdays: What I am loving on Wednesdays or Wordless Wednesdays
On Wednesdays I wil post What I am loving that day or just a picture that doesn't need any words.
Thursday- Thankful Thursdays
On Thursday it will be things that I am thankful for
Friday: Fun friday
On Fridays it I will be fun things that I am going to do that weekend
Saturday: saturday Plans
On Saturdays I will try to mostly plan in the mornings and post what my plans are for that day
Sunday- Sunday Scriptures
On Sundays I will post bible verses, that are special to me or have a lot of meaning or words of encouragement just what I feel like doing.
How does that sound, let me know what you think
No comments:
Post a Comment