Monday, September 10, 2012

Sitting bored in Class

Hey Everyone, I am so bored, I am sitting class and just listening to my teacher talk about worldview unit. Yeah you can tell I an bored, because I am bored I thought I would blog while listening to my teacher, Yeah I know Shame, my teacher doesn't care though. I will post more Hawaii pictures later. I am having an okay day. I have to ride the bus home after school:( I really don't want to but I will have a friend to ride with :). Tomorrow I have a block day, yeah. When I  am sitting in this class tomorrow I will  post again. I will also post when I get home from school and I get my homework done. Which won't take long. my teacher just keeps going on and on. I like the people in my class but i don't like this Class. :( it sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment