Monday, September 17, 2012
Bored in western civ
Hey y'all I am so bored I am really tired and just want to go. to Compassionate heart. I had a really fun time at my retreat! I am actually sitting in a class with someone that went with and this morning in Math the same kid looked at me like oh yeah we had an awesome we went to Cedar Point. It was fun. Friday evening we went to Craig Cruisers and then we drove to DeerBorn Michigan and the kid I am talking about was so slap happy, we all were let me add. Everyone started to talk about a frappes from McDonalds so I didn't get much sleep. When we made ti to DeerBorn it was about 1:30 and it took a half our to get ready for bed and fell asleep around 2, Saturday morning we had to get up at 8:00 and be on the road at 9:00 so we packed up and ate breakfast and then we were off to cedar point. I didn't go on any roller coasters, but I don't care. I got so bored but it was a nice time. After cedar point we drove to Willard OH, and had a fire. Sunday Morning I got early and came home and last night I went to a down here concert which was really fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment