Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I am thankful days 17-19

I am thankful for..
I am thankful that my mom is getting so much better. She gets to come home today. I am so excited. I have been waiting for this day for a while. I am so happy that I don't have to go and sit up a hospital any more..

I am thankful for teachers. My mom works at the elementary school that I went to and some of that staff is coming to visit my mom today before she is discharged. It is going to be a blessing to see them and just know how much they have been praying for my mom has been a blessing.

I am thankful for the power of PRAYER! I can't now thank everyone in person that has been praying for my mom because there are just so  many people praying for her. it is truly a blessing to know that everyone is praying and cares about her.

I will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment