I know I have missed quite a fews days but Today I am going to put down 7 things that I am thankful for. So lets get started:
I am thankful for my house. We have had some really cold weather. We have had a lot of rain and even snow/sleet. It is always nice to come home after a long day at school and go into a nice warm house. It is truly a blessing. I love that I am am able to live in a house with my amazing family and sit around the table and eat a really good dinner.
I am thankful for good food because I think about people that don't have food or only get 3 meals a day. Not to brag or anything but if I am hungry, I can just go into our kitchen and get food. It really is a blessing to have food basically right at my hands.
I am thankful for church! I am really thankful that I can go to a church and be apart of the body of Jesus Christ. The church that I go to, has been the church that I have gone to my entire life. I am thankful that I am involved with in the library at my church.
I am thankful for electronics not just because they are fun and everything. I have family that lives in Chicago and really the only way that we connect is over email. Our lives now today are basically revolved around electronics
I am thankful for my dog, yes I said my dog. I love my dog. I don’t usually think of being thankful of my dog but I really I am thankful for. her.
I am thankful for cars. I am thankful that we don’t have to walk every like people did in the old days. We just talked about this in one of my class and we talked about how blessed we are.
I am thankful for music, it is nice to just take a break and listen to music. I love listening to music. It is always nice to sing music in chapel and in church and anywhere I am.
So yeah That is just 7 more things that I am thankful I will try to update more regular again.
No comments:
Post a Comment