Friday, January 31, 2014

I am thankful for days 20-26

Sorry that I have missed some days but here is a list of things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful being able to travel, with thanksgiving coming up I am so thankful that I am able to travel to Chicago with my family for  THANKSGIVING. It is such a blessing because we don't see family that much, so when we do, I love to spend a lot of time with my family. 

I am thankful for people that offered to bring us meals after my mom got home from the hospital. We are truly blessed by all the people that offered and that have brought food for our family. We have gotten so many delicious meals and treats We are spoiled. 

I am thankful for snow. We had our first snow fall this weekend and it is so cool to see God's creation getting covered in snow. It is snow cool. 

I am thankful for my robotics team. I have started the robotics team through my school and it was so fun, I had a meeting yesterday and I was the only girl there last night. It was such a fun experience for it to be just to two of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment