Saturday, November 16, 2013

I am thankful for days 14-16

Sorry I have missed a couple of days, I have had a couple of family issues go on just these past couple days. Any way I will tell you some more things that I am thankful for....

I am thankful for doctors and nurses that can help people. My mom just got sick not that long ago and is in the hospital and I am so happy that she is here and getting taken care of. She has a blood infection and it is blessing to know that she is here in the hospital comfortable and not in pain. It is such a blessing to know that she is not home and in pain.

I am thankful for Friends, I know I said this before but my friends have been such a blessing and have helped me and are still helping me get through this hard time while my mom is sick. THey have really showed God's love to me when I told them that my mom was sick. This is the second time that my mom has been sick so one of my friends went through the same thing with me last time it happened and the day that my mom went in to the hospital my friend ask if I was okay, it I needed anything and that she would be praying. It means every thing to me. I am so happy to call them my friend and I am so glad God blessed me with friends that care about me so much.

I am thankful for the leaders of this country. I am  so happy that my parents adopted me and I can live free in this country, I am truly blessed by so many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment