Friday, January 31, 2014

Robotics

 I have joined the Robotics team with my school. It is such a fun and brand new experience for me. I am so thankful for the senior guys who have stepped up as kinda of a mentor for me that I could learn new things on what to do. I am so blessed to make new friendships with them. They really are a blessing. I am go thankful that they were so welcoming to the new students that joined the team. We are ending the 6 weeks that we had to build a robot. On February 18, It is the bag n tag. That is when we have to be done with our robot and we can't touch it until we go to districts in Southfield MI on the February 27-March 1. I am very excited. We just found out last night that we are going to a third district which is Howell two weeks after Southfield. The week after Howell we will actually be at Grand Valley State University for West Michigan districts. Like I said this a brand new experience. I can't wait to see how it goes at districts. Below are some pictures of the robotics build season so far. Hope you enjoy.HEADS UP PICTURE OVER LOAD




No comments:

Post a Comment