Hey everyone! I have a coulpe more things that I am thankful for.
1.Today I am thankful for jobs. Today I have to babysit my neighbor who is six months old. He is so cute. I can't wait. I just want to get out of school and go babysit. It is only for about an hour and 15 minutes. I am so excited, I get paid and that is the reason why I am thankful for jobs. Also my sister and I job share a job so I have a part time job as well. Both my parents and siblings have jobs they get paid and it helps us. I feel bad for the people who don't have jobs.
2. I am thankful for traveling, I am thankful for traveling because I get to go see family that lives in Chicago. I also like to travel and learn new things about other people.
Well I must go, I will post tomorrow. Love you all. Bye! :) :D
No comments:
Post a Comment