Thursday, November 22, 2012
Happy Turkey day
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL! Today on this most beautiful Thursday, I am thankful for so MANY things. Yesterday I know I missed posting what I am thankful for so I am just going to add it on to today. I am So thankful for a christian school. Yesterday at my school they had a thanksgiving chapel and it was really cool. I loved it. I am so thankful that I could experience that. I am also thankful for food, yesterday my school got 850 donuts for all of the students. I am just really thankful for being apart of that amazing school and that chapel. I am also thankful for being able to play sports, Last night I went ice skating and I had an amazing time and I am just thankful that I could go. Another thing that I am thankful for is food, I am so thankful that I get to have an AMAZING meal this afternoon made by my mother. I am so thankful that I have good food. I am so thankful for all your readers. Lastly I thankful for life that my AMAZING, Wonderful, Merciful Savior who has blessed me with an AMAZING LIFE. Everyday I am striving for the one who died for me! The one who died on the cross to save me from my sins that I could be here today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment