Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving week

As we approach this amazing holiday this coming Thursday, I will be post everyday saying things that I am thankful for. I have so much to be thankful for. I will post more than one thing that I am thankful for.
I am thankful for EVERY SINGLE one of my family members and friends. This weekend I went to Chicago and we had to clean a house that my Grandpa owns and we stayed the night at his other house. We were looking through things. I saw a picture of my Grandma that passed away a couple of years ago and I just really thought about how thankful I have I be for family because they can be taken away from you just like that. I am also thankful for my friends because they ave helped me so much. I could NEVER ask for better friends.
I am also thankful  for Compassionate Heart! I have talked about it a lot before on here,  but I could  NEVER tell you how much those kids have made a change in my life. They have a special place in my heart. They always have a big smile on their faces and they always say hi to me. I love going there because some of those kids don't have that many friends. I want to be a friend to them and let them know that I will be a friend to them and I will always be there to hang out with them.

Well I must go, I will update tomorrow of more things that I am thankful, but for now, have a great, night.  love ya all.

No comments:

Post a Comment