Monday, September 2, 2013

Summer Recap

So, School starts tomorrow so it is time for a summer recap. So two things that stuck I really like this summer was that we went on vacation to Wisconsion and I did Summer Serve. So I will do the Serve recap today and the vacation some other time soon. So Serve. For those of you who don't know what Serve is Click HERE! But I will post my pictures below! They  are no particular  order
My friend Jeremy and I

My friend Josh and Hayden with the Fish that Josh caught

Josh With another fish he caught

My AWESOME  Friend Michael, So blessed to get to know him even more this week. 
Thanks for a great time!

Courtney

My Beautiful Sister

My participant Ashley. 

Annake, sister's participant 

Ashley

My good friend Jenny with Josh photobombing in the back 

Alicia 

Nathan, Tyler and Josh, all matched! Three Great guys

JONAH B! He is so kind. So happy to hang out with him during the week. 

Scott and Carl. Two Awesome boys. 

Katie. It was her first time and I was so happy to get to know her.

DREW: He is so funny. It was fun to work with him during the week.

My sister got to sit on a llama

My awesome Friend Logan. We had a talent show and he had to wear that. 

Me and Logan matched. It was so fun getting to hang out with him during the week. 

Logan and his mentor Brenden. It was so fun to get to know Brenden during the week. 

BRAD, It was so fun getting to work with him at the school and getting to know him. We are in the same grade at school.  

ETHAN! He is awesome I had so much fun hanging out with him and working at the work site with hime during the week. 

Ashley Caught a fish!

JULIA: It was her last year doing Serve I so Blessed to hang out with her. 

LUKE: He is so Awesome he lives in Iowa So I don't get to see that much so it was so fun to hang out with him during the week. 

Ryan, Such a sweet man. he might have been smiling when the picture was taken but he has the sweetest smile EVER! 

Abbie, Ethan and I on the first night. 

Ashley. So fun to hang out with

Chelsea!

Scott!

Jacob! This is guy is so AWESOME! So fun to hang out with during the week. 

Tyler! He is so sweet!

Luke and I again!

Jonah! I am so thankful to have a friendship like I do with him. He always can make me laugh! Thanks for a great week Jonah I had so much fun hanging out with you. 

CAM! This is Jonah B's mentor. It was so fun hanging out and getting to know him during the week!

Abbie and I before the talent show. 

Tyler and Dylan, Two awesome guys! I was so blessed to have meet them during the week. I am so glad that I got to know them and that I have an awesome friendship with them and I hope that they come back next year to do Serve. 

Kayleigh!

Jonah, Josh and I before they left on the last day. All wearing our ICAN shirts

Abbie caught a HUGE FISH!

Dylan again, thanks for an awesome friendship we built during the week. 

Megan

ERIC: He is so AWESOME, So blessed to have meet him as well. I am so glad that I got to know him. It was an awesome week with him. 

Josh, another one that can make me smile no matter what it was such a blessing to hang out with him during the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment