Thursday, July 11, 2013

SUMMER SERVE STARTS AGAIN

I am so excited to share with. You guys that summer serve starts today!! I am so excited! I am going to be a mentor and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me thus week! I am a little nervous! I go later on tonight around 6 and then we have dinner at one of the mentors houses! Then come back and sleep! In the morning we have orientation and training! Then later on tomorrow afternoon the participants come! I have an AMAZING AND AWESOME feeling already the God has an awesome plan for us this coming week! When I get back I will try do what I wore at serve post! We'll see! I just ask you my fellow readers to become prayer warriors and pray for all of the mentors and participants this week that we will all stay safe, healthy, happy but most of all see God work through this week and that we will be touch by God's AMAZING LOVE! Pray for all of the people invoked! Pray that God will truly bless us this week! Pray that the mentors will get along with the participants and the other way around! But most of all like I said before pray that God will lead us and show his awesome work this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment