Thursday, July 31, 2014
One more
I have one more post about Dalton! I am going to tell you about him! Dalton was only 15 when he left this place and went running into the arms of his Lord! Dalton was the middle child to Kurt and Kelly! He has a older sister and a younger brother! Dalton was in a wheelchair his entire life! We have known his family because of school and camping! We used to always camp at the same place, during the same week! He was never able to talk walk or speak. I have growing up knowing him! I will never forget his smile! His laugh! At the end of Dalton's life he became very sick. He had a disease called c-dif. It can be life or death fact. He had a few times an it never went away completely. Dalton passed away in his home with his parents by his side along with his brother. They never really saw his last breath. His heart just stopped beating. They knew it was going to happen soon. But they didn't know when! That is just a Small glimpse into his life! Dalton was so loved by many.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment