Tuesday, October 2, 2012
I know I know DON'T JUDGE
Yes! I am aware that I have not updated that much but I have been really busy! I used to update during class but now I can't because of where I sit :( ,. I just want to get in here quickly and ask you guys if you could pray for one of my good friends. For his protection I will not say his name! But he was playing football and got a concussion!! Little did the doctors know that he already had a concussion so he played and got another one but now after getting a double concussion he is now suffering short term memory loss and he can't even remember who his mother is! It is so sad but if you could him in your prayers that would be great! Thanks everyone! Have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment