Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Lazy day
I have not done that much today! Like I said in my first post my post will short but when I get my laptop back I will have longer post, so be prepared to read a lot during the fall and winter when the weather is cooler. I am going to write more during the winter because I don't go outside and play so this is what I will be doing.
The last post I posted it was about introducing the new series about summer serve, well until serve starts I am going to have a count down and tell you about what I am looking forward to. Today I am look forward to the most is worship and that is because those kids at serve don't care what others think about them. It is such a joy to see those kids worship God with all they have. So like I said I can't wait for serve worship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment